Tuesday 28 June 2011

Camera!

I bought a new camera and am now wondering if I might have spent a bit too much. I bought it at a smaller store and I do believe it is Canadian - so I was supporting a national store! I think.. I asked for advice about how and where to fix my old camera. They told me not to send it to Sony's because they'll charge you minimum 300$ or something. They also recommended a local who could fix it or at last give me a price for fixing it. They also warned that since it was a five or six year old camera that I could pay to fix it and then suddenly something else goes wrong and by the end of two repairs I could have bought myself a new camera with no issues, and twice as good. It was a really good camera while it lasted, I took good care of it and after five or six years it has finally gone kaput. I'm pleased with the new camera though. It has 16.2 megapixels, so the quality of the picture should be at least two times better than my last one. It has HD video...(HD things are a bit of a gimic if you ask me) and I can take panoramic pictures!!! Which really excites me! I had a friend who would take panoramic pictures and they looked amazing! So next time I get an afternoon off I'm going for a walk and I'll show you the view from the kitchen window and of the farm! oh it's exciting! hehe

and here's some photos!

This is Elvis, the new head rooster - we think. He's short and  fat compared to Ricky

This is Spot - so named for the spot on his side. He was adopted last week or the week before.

The last of the calico's she was adopted by the lady who adopted the other calico

Howie!! All dozy after having some milk

This is Howie, black and white kitten (I called him Boots but he was otherwise unnamed) and their supposed mum, Amber. Howie is already looking mischievous though she looked dozy a moment before 

Boots again, he was a big boy. A teacher adopted him

No comments:

Post a Comment